Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exorcism or Reversal?

2 posters

Go down

Exorcism or Reversal?  Empty Exorcism or Reversal?

Post  CosmicEjaculation Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:45 am

So I'm looking for some answers or anyone with some knowledge who can shine some light on what I witnessed twice when I was a child.

Story:

When I was about 8 or 10 years old, my mother became dangerously ill. She was in the hospital for about 7 weeks, doctors finally sent her home because they had no clue as to what was wrong with her. She had this thick puss/mucus coming out of her organs and the doctors had to surgically implant waste bags. Long story short, it was about a year that my mom was sick, she was bed ridden and her personality was constantly swinging. At the time my parents were involved in the local catholic church and had a close relationship with the priest at the time. One night he decided to come unannounced with a bang wagon of people and a 'witch doctor'.

They, the people who came over, and my entire family formed a prayer circle, and the witch doctor was either speaking in tongues or in latin. She began some kind cleansing ritual where a family member would fall asleep, as it appeared, on the floor. Long story short, once it was my mothers turn, mind you she was bed ridden and could not walk, my mother stood up without hesitation. She began howling and growling like a mad dog. It took all the men in the room to get her to the floor while the priest knocked her over the head with a bible. All the dogs in the neighborhood were howling as well. The witch doctor kept speaking in her own tongue and something had literally knocked on the door. My older brother had opened the door and the entire energy in the room changed. My mother was then lifted off the floor onto a chair where she still looked disillusioned and her hands were positioned in the air as if she was spiritually handcuffed from what I remember. The witch doctor kept speaking and eventually my mother was fine after all of these shinagagins.

Mind you, this occurred once more with my mother at my sisters house. Only this time I was secluded in another with fellow relatives and only heard what was happening. Same occurrence according to my older relatives. Further, years later my mother had told me that what happened was due to one of her sister's taking one of her pictures, sewing it shut inside of a frogs mouth, and burying it in a cemetery. According to my mom the witch doctor also informed her that this 'spell' was going to 'go back' onto the aggressor. Sure enough a few years later my mother's sister died with a closed casket and had called my mother for forgiveness a couple months before she died. According to relatives she died looking like a frog. Shocked

From my own studies and readings, my mothers sister was obviously using some form of necromancy to 'attack' my mother. Furthermore I can see the 'law of one' or 'karma' in full effect with this supernatural experience. Any takers as to explain what kind of magic this witch doctor was performing? Mind you this ladies eyes looked like they had an entire galaxy in them. She also went through our entire house and threw away every action figure I had as well as any thing not relating to 'God'. I have plenty of more 'supernatural' stories to discuss, but I would like more information because this occurrence left my mind wide open as a child.

CosmicEjaculation

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Exorcism or Reversal?  Empty Re: Exorcism or Reversal?

Post  amandachen Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Further, years later my mother had told me that what happened was due to one of her sister's taking one of her pictures, sewing it shut inside of a frogs mouth, and burying it in a cemetery. According to my mom the witch doctor also informed her that this 'spell' was going to 'go back' onto the aggressor.
Yeah, but there's no evidence that her sister did any of that stuff. I mean, who saw her do it?
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:06 am

amandachen wrote:
Further, years later my mother had told me that what happened was due to one of her sister's taking one of her pictures, sewing it shut inside of a frogs mouth, and burying it in a cemetery. According to my mom the witch doctor also informed her that this 'spell' was going to 'go back' onto the aggressor.
Yeah, but there's no evidence that her sister did any of that stuff. I mean, who saw her do it?

No idea. My question to you is, how and why would a 'witch doctor' have the ability to know and accuse someone? I don't think my mom's sister was well versed in the occult. I am pretty sure she was mentored by someone in what to do.

CosmicEjaculation

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:29 pm

No idea. My question to you is, how and why would a 'witch doctor' have the ability to know and accuse someone?
When someone comes to me and says they're the victim of a black magic attack, I ask them if they have any idea who is doing it. Then I ask them a little bit about their family, ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends, nasty neighbours, etc., etc. We try to figure out together who, if anyone, is attacking them.

But I've no idea what happened between the witch doctor and your aunt and mother in this case.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  CosmicEjaculation Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:08 pm

What appears to have happened is my mothers sister was practicing some form of voodoo. She had given my mother some coffee that had some death essence in it. Luckily it did not kill her but, it made my mother weak enough to be tampered with spiritually. She apparently then did some kind of high voodoo ritual which did something to my mom in the dimensions and caused her physical body to be the barer of a dead frog. What the witch doctor did was help facilitate a spiritual transformation for my mom. Very interesting stuff. Unfortunately this curse or whatever the point of it was, then reversed back onto my mom's sister and she ended up dying looking like a frog. I guess there are certain forms of magick that can be highly detrimental if one isn't fully aware of the possibilities. In other words, know thyself before you decided to self-impose your will unto others. Because at the end of the day, you are your own worse enemy.

CosmicEjaculation

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum