Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishlist: AMORC material.

+10
wowzers
damaku85
ESCRIBA1378
Galender
x32
Ojomistyc
gourry
silverhawk
opal
amandachen
14 posters

Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Wishlist: AMORC material.

Post  silverhawk Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am

I need AMORC monographs preferably in English for some academic purposes. Wink I need not their initiations. No I will be highly obliged if someone could assist in this regard Surprised
silverhawk
silverhawk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-24

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Re: Wishlist: AMORC material.

Post  opal Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:13 pm

hello

just want to add -being a member of amorc and other orders since 2 decades - that reading material / copies - alone is not worth much ..(whenever I talk to people who are not amorc members and have some scans of the monographs at home .... there´s total missconception of what amorc is).. the monographs might look interesting - but are only a small "add" - esp amorc works as a "quasi western bakti yoga"

to be there and work in the group is THE step to get in contact with the eggregore and the onner order;

also your intention: these energies are not available for you if your intentions are not right;

esp the initiations are extremly important - only then the monographs can be unlocked
then the rituals: without attending the rituals you wont get much out of monographs
after the 9th degree there´s

academy RC
illuminati conclaves
adytum
symbol corcle
artisan

I know many people just want to have the amorc monographs ... but believe me its better to just read all the available other books instead - and only do amorc monographs if you are also doing the initiations, oral tradition and rituals

esp. important is for youon the amorc path

to accomplish psychic projection -as it is the pre step for cosmic assumption and entering other realms

be successful with the cloud (invisibility, materialisation, opening a door to " akasha and other realms" AND understand what it actually is

assumption (getting one witn another person and assumption with cosm, godforms and later it becomes one of the most important exercises in regards of the secret figures of the rosicrucian

you wont learn this through reading the monographs - even if it s mentioned;

in the high degree work you will have to be able to invoke the planetary energies (for example invoke neptun - and activate dreams, imagination, sense for art and much more) and work, meditate, invoke AND speak the hebrew letters ...

for example aleph activates the element air and all abilities - on 3 levels ....but also much more;

just a hint ;-)

opal

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty PS

Post  opal Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:42 pm

PS. amorc is defilitly the group with the biggest support network in regards to oral tradition, initiations and rituals, hundrets of lodges, pronais and temples are in all countries; courses, , Pronais, forums, lodges, TMO rituals, adytum and conclaves are held every week in most of the centers;

the monographs are just a little support for the homestudy, less than 2% of what amorc is; (regardless what some people write in some forums, deliberately missleading people)

if you want to do a "monograph course" on your own - there ´s some other orders / groups where the material works better for you;

also GD groups offer a lot of study material - at the end mostly dissappointing -

the more you depent on "outer ressources" - the more you will be dissapointed - as ev. you need - you already have within you

working in a group - or study authentic indian raja / kundalini yoga in ashrams - is th emuch better way to get connected to your inner ressources .... than dead "one dimensional" words in some monographs ;-)

opal

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Not this again. So fucking tedious.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  opal Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am

ah amandachen / the one who can learn qabalah, astrology and tarot in one week

as usual, posts without ANY content or brain, completly ignorant ...using aggressive words

what about moving out of parents house and childrens room and become an adult instead of attacking harmless people on some anonymous forums ? Shocked

opal

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty If the cap fits, wear it!

Post  silverhawk Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:07 am

Opal thank you for your fruit-less answer. I have posted that I need not initiations. I just wanted to have a look on the structure of the course design. I am not interested in what children-games they are offering. I surely have something else in my mind. And don't REACT to the stupid comments, simply don't look what you don't like. There are some people who have been conceived for no useful purpose! They bite everyone.
silverhawk
silverhawk

Back to top Go down

Post  opal Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I d say - "academic research" is ABSOLUTLY FRUITLESS - not beneficial to anyone as mystical teachings are not "academical";

nothing as missconceptions are the result of some students who - for a honour thesis or similar meaningless purposes - "academically investigate" - without inner understanding, please dont be the 10000000 student who again delivers a useless and meaningless thesis;

if you dont include initiations in your "academical research" - you miss the most important part of amorc, same as in bakti yoga - where the actual teachings are not really important - but the devotion to the path - the initiations and the satsang, helping the poor - is the actual path to self realisation;

tons of leftbrained psychologists - egotistically brainwashed from university - judging yoga scripts or mystical teachings - are of no use for anyone; I studied psychology and philosophy myself when I was around 20 - today I d say that 99% of the professors just had their own prejudices and worte 2000 page books to justify their own missbelieves about terms like "soul", "subcosnsciousness" or "samadhi";

in the library of the university of freiburg there are tons of books about "mystic" and "mystical consciousness" .... written by people who never had the experience;

its like the tale - wagging the dog .... someone not being a master in a spiritual sense - thinking of him / herself as being a master because of a little diploma or academical degree?

opal

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Opal, I don't have a good feeling about this guy.

Wishlist: AMORC material. Amorkkk

amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  opal Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

quote: "I am not interested in what children-games they are offering"

this is already a prejudice of the worst kind in itself - also you demonstrate religious and spiritual intolerance through this sentence alone;

are aborigines fools because they pray to a red big rock? Sounds weird, but just make the effort and spend 3 weeks together with aborigines, and you will find out that all of a sudden the earth, the trees, and even the strange red rock .... "speaks" to you, you will "learn" from nature - without using your intellect;

to be honest, my 1 year experience in india - together with sadhus and swamis .... also a few months together with aborigines ... have been the best experiences in my life, better than any book, I totally changed my view regarding western civilisation, magic, cults, earth, collective consciousness, the "earth" / mother earth e g ....

are sufis fools because they dance and look funny? just try the dance - WITHOUT thinking - and you might have a quite suprising experience;

golden dawn, bota, hogd, amorc rituals: just millions of fools running blind in the lodge rooms celebrating child like games?? maybe take part and the (non intellectual) answer might be surprising;

otherwise - why investigating at all withour practical experience? you already made your opinion .... and thats fine .... just all what you will "achieve" is prooving what you "think" you already know;

initiations have been an essential part in civilisation - and esp in egypt and greek mystery tradition;
"modern" schools like golden dawn made initiations a big part of the concept;

from your desk / laptop you wont understand any mystical tradition, the mind is funny (called monkeymind in hindu tradition) it will always try to dominate; the more intelligent people are, the more intelectual - the more they run into this trap - ending up being total agnostics, following extremly abstract political ideas or ideologies;

being a leftbrainer can be more dangerous to soceity then "drink and drive" ;-)

opal

Back to top Go down

Post  opal Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:10 pm

ad amandachen: just dont answer these people;

unfortunately it seems to be a political interest of some groups - to destroy any mystical teachings;

officially they seem to be concerned about "mind control groups" - but in reality it might be some catholic interest, islamic fundamentalists or communist political groups;

they even use amazon reviews to manipulate minds - this is why I do this foolish attempt to post my opinion; they attack even the dalai lama, the pope, antroposophy ... its always the same groups or people .... publishing these books or reviews under a pseudonym name;

I am not saying that mystery schools like bota or amorc are nothing but wonderful - in fact my best experiences have been some weeks with aborigines - where i truly began to understand why a "female "lake was "female" ... and holy to aborigines ...

why the earth can teach you, and in india I learned - why by just meditating - you might achieve more then by studying 50 years;

it might be just a beginning for many people to study - for example - amorc material - later many people travel to india, or like here in australia - take part of aborigines ceremonies ...
mystery schools might be an attempt to bring mystical consciousness to city people ...

the latest attempts of attacks on amorc - for example - are led by a group of political communist activists in france - they also currently attack budhism and other traditions ..

opal

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Give it a kick at the right place and it'll work.

Post  silverhawk Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:10 am

Some floozy just discovered *feeling* in herself. Amazing! tongue
Opal: I have no problem with your thoughts or feeling, In fact I appreciate it. But What you are not trying to understand was my apparent need. However I need no more these documents. I have got another way to find them. pirat
silverhawk
silverhawk

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty 12th degree and beyond

Post  gourry Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello, If you know where can I find all 12th degree monographs thank you. Wink

gourry

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Complete set of AMORC monographs in Spanish

Post  Ojomistyc Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

I have the complete set of AMORC monographs, from neophyte until the last of the illuminatty order including some of the Planes, the Manifestos, and communications, all in Spanish and PDF, willingly to share and publish online, to those interested, please contact me through MS. if there is any public server to which I could post them safely that would be awesome, thanks!

I got in contact with these copies from a good friend of my father great master of one of the lodges from where I come.

Ojomistyc

Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Thanks for your help Ojomystic~
Blessed Be
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty amorc monographs

Post  Galender Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:38 am

Please send me the monographs too!!!

Please!

Galender

Registration date : 2013-01-17

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Monographs in Spanish

Post  ESCRIBA1378 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:06 am

I am interested too in pdf. I have all monographs in English in pdf. I exchange.

thanks

ESCRIBA1378

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty AMORC monographs

Post  damaku85 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 am

I am really interested in the monographs too. I am an AMORC student receiving the new ones and I would like to compare them to the old ones.
If someone could send them to me I would really appreciate it. Preferably in Spanish, but English would be useful too.

Thanks.

damaku85

Registration date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty ....

Post  wowzers Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:06 am

ESCRIBA1378 wrote:I am interested too in pdf. I have all monographs in English in pdf. I exchange.

thanks
PM me. Thanks

wowzers

Registration date : 2013-09-12

Back to top Go down

Wishlist: AMORC material. Empty Interested in the monographs too.

Post  adamsod72 Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 pm

I would be interested in obtaining a copy myself. I used to be a member years ago and my interest in them has never left.

I tried to send a pm several people about this,, but they never leave my outbox and not sure they are getting out. Would it be possible to get a copy of the old & new one?

LVX,
AdamSod

adamsod72

Registration date : 2013-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Einstorm Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm

I notice this thread has been out a while. I'd be happy to exchange AMORC monographs with someone.

Maybe we can create a Digest just for old and new AMORC stuff? Not sure how that works.

I'm particularly in need of the 11th degree, the planes, and the Celestial Ascent monographs.

Thanks
Einstorm

Einstorm

Registration date : 2013-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cactus Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi Fraters,

I have some monographs (new series) of AMORC Monographs in French (Degrees: N-11), Spanish (Degrees: N-10) and English (Atrium 1-3). I have as well the old series in English (N-12 and planes).

I'm looking for the new series and extra materials in Spanish (degrees 11, 12 and planes) or in French (degree 12 and planes).

Thanks!

Cactus

Last edited by Cactus on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cactus

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  inbetween Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:37 am

inbetween

Registration date : 2013-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Cactus Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Ojomistyc wrote:I have the complete set of AMORC monographs, from neophyte until the last of the illuminatty order including some of the Planes, the Manifestos, and communications, all in Spanish and PDF, willingly to share and publish online, to those interested, please contact me through MS. if there is any public server to which I could post them safely that would be awesome, thanks!

I got in contact with these copies from a good friend of my father great master of one of the lodges from where I come.

Hi OjoMystic!

I sent you an email (by PM).

Cactus

Cactus

Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down