Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMORC, in English, en Español

2 posters

Go down

AMORC, in English, en Español Empty AMORC, in English, en Español

Post  The_One_True_Fred Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 am

Some of you may remember this thread, and the topic comes up from time to time. I direct you to this website. This was also recently rejected as a groupbuy on to.bz due to their being other material available on the same form that wouldn't qualify for upload there.

Last edited by The_One_True_Fred on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total

The_One_True_Fred

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

AMORC, in English, en Español Empty Re: AMORC, in English, en Español

Post  worlock93 Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:24 pm

The_One_True_Fred wrote:Some of you may remember this thread, and the topic comes up from time to time. I direct you to this website. This was also recently rejected as a groupbuy on to.bz due to their being other material available on the same form that wouldn't qualify for upload there.

I don't know man. It looks like a great place to have a credit card number stolen to me. Suspect I have literally seen people selling electronics out of the trunk of their car that instilled more confidence in me than that website does. Smile

Concerning the.bz group buy thing. I really don't get what the hell they're talking about. The folks allegedly selling them are conspiracy, illuminati crazy nuts and yet there's plenty of crazy conspiracy crap on the.bz site. Yet somehow, there's a conflict? Occultism has always drawn nuts to the party, it's kind of what you have to wade through. Also, the claim by them that it's "really pricey" is kinda strange, since it's actually kind of cheap. It's actually the price which makes _me_ most suspicious of all.
worlock93
worlock93

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post  The_One_True_Fred Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 am

worlock93 wrote:I don't know man. It looks like a great place to have a credit card number stolen to me. Suspect I have literally seen people selling electronics out of the trunk of their car that instilled more confidence in me than that website does. Smile

Ditto. I put the link up because I'm assuming thats the site Toltec got his copies from, and I do know that he actually received them. But using a visa gift card might be well advised Razz

Concerning the.bz group buy thing. I really don't get what the hell they're talking about. The folks allegedly selling them are conspiracy, illuminati crazy nuts and yet there's plenty of crazy conspiracy crap on the.bz site. Yet somehow, there's a conflict? Occultism has always drawn nuts to the party, it's kind of what you have to wade through. Also, the claim by them that it's "really pricey" is kinda strange, since it's actually kind of cheap. It's actually the price which makes _me_ most suspicious of all.

Conspiracy material has been banned there as long as I can remember, but a lot of stuff slips through the cracks, especially if you look back to the older torrents before the rules were all put in place. I think the thing about the price was that $512 for the complete set is a bit higher than their typical group buy - $50 per degree is a lot more manageable, although still a rip when you look at the bigger picture. It's pure profit for them however you slice it, and that seems to be around the price point for hard copies of similar material when it turns up on ebay. I have a strong suspicion some of these will make it to the next digimob release, if it isn't already packed and ready (or cancelled?).

The_One_True_Fred

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down