Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free

+4
x32
carola001
Admin
Nicky Lubu
8 posters

Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free

Post  x32 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 am

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free can contact me.I cant post live links here

The point is..i am NOT on TOBZ
but even then most of the exclusives people post on TOBZ are not ex.
TOBZ is a good website , no doubt,but sometimes I wonder the mods should be careful when giving exclusive rights to a user.

Mannig's universal psychic power is available free, as are all Carl Nagel,Finbarr,Elkana Nathan,Basil Crouch etc.

Only one person,makwu posts authentic stuff.But alas! makwu has more enemies than admirers cuz he never shares them with apprentice or neophytes(regular users).
I suppose he is just trying to become a mod... poor creature.
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty Re: Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free

Post  amandachen Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 pm

Yeah, stuff like the Finbarr booklets is real high quality. I'd probably wipe my arse with it.
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty tobz..... now that is a can of worms to open

Post  carola001 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 pm

i have been, over the past year or so, conspicuous by my absence on the occult sites.

i had a distinctly unpleasant and unfair situation with tobz a year or so ago. i was a staunch defender of the exclusives, arguing with every person sharing on any site the things uploaded at tobz that were leaked.

i had serious clashes with people at katzforums and one in particular reminded me that everyone..... EVERYONE who shares on any of these sites is nothing more than a pirate. the fact i spent hours scanning a book did not give me the rights to that book..... or that scan.

i laughed it off and went on listing on tobz.

then the unthinkable happened. some material was leaked from tobz, from the computer i use.

i turned out to be my housemate, whose computer i share. i also did, and still do, share an email address with her. she leaked to tobz exclusives on another site. i quickly reprimanded her and explained about these private tracker sites and their rules.

further, i wrote one of the mods and told them what happened.

they opened the whole thing up as an interesting public opinion nightmare when i had hoped they would deal with things in a civil and civilized manner.

in the end they banned me.

since then i list and share what i like, including their exclusives, and i will continue to do so.

these people are self righteous individuals who seem to believe that their piracy is somehow different than other folks. now this does not hold true for every person who belongs to their site. but it does apply to those that feel that their brand of theft is different from mine.

i had similar problems with another site and now confine my activities to purchasing my books, scanning them, and learning what i can.

as i said above, i still share the material i garnered there. however, i do not share much of anything else, although i am considering offering a serious amount of material to the occult mob for one of their digests.

the only reason i am breaking the silence is to admonish people to not feel excluded or that they are not good enough because tobz does not let you in. while it has many fine books and media, many of which are difficult to come by, they all eventually get leaked.

i have seen things that i lested as exclusives there on a number of sites, including sacred magick, which has my scans of the picatrix. all i have to say is "go them." i do wish they would be a little less mercenary with the money thing there, but then that's just me.

anyway..... nuff said.

i will now return to lurking and avoiding the nastiness that is bound o be unleashed.

take care and stay well everyone (you folks at tobz included)

carola

carola001

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty Re: Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free

Post  Nicky Lubu Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

well said carola.
-p.s.
please share your stuff i'm curious to see what you have as to see if it's anything i can't get yet
Nicky Lubu
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Echoing, somewhat, what Nicky Lubu just said, please do share whatever you can. The currently preferred method of submitting material for Release is to create as few ZIPped copies as possible (ZIPs around 300MiB are preferred), upload these files to one of the several free file hosting sites (preferably one without download limits), and email the link(s) to the project email, occult [ dot ] digital [ dot ] mobilization [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com. Alternately, if you have a Wuala account, you can upload the files there and simply share them with Wuala user "sendoshin".

We are coming up on the next Release (finally have enough material, it looks like!) at the end of this month (June 2011), so try to get your submissions in within the next week or so!

Oh, and x32, we would *LOVE* to include your files in our next release as well.

- F.D.T

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-08-10

https://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty submissions to number 30

Post  carola001 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 am

hey there everybody..... i just sent an email with links to some stuff i got uploaded. via infernali, the sworn book of honorius, lemegeton, picatrix (both ouroboros volumes), and staganographia are just a few of the things i can remember. i also put in harley ms 4683 and le petit albert just to see whether foreign language stuff or manuscript scans are good.

anyway..... have a great weekend and i will be looking in to see how everyone is doing.

carola

carola001

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Just to give you all a slight hint(more than just a hint), I stumbled upon a Russian website.
These people call themselves black riders,and their main purpose is to share their material.There is a download limit of 2 GB per IP.When I was browsing their folders,I was really amazed to see that they had uploaded many books(including finbarr) much before they were posted on TOBZ as exclusives.
Not only this,I also found the book Universal Psychic Power by Al G.manning .Days later,it appeared on TOBZ as exclusive.I was not shocked this time Razz
xp4g.net posts these books and give links in return for something.Also,many torrent trackers do give you the links for TOBZ stuffs.
There is also one new forum,just like Katz,which has a lux occulta press .They openly give TOBZ exclusives.One other occultlibrary also gives the books.So I suppose TOBZ exclusives are not really al Ex.
carola, I am well aware of your contribution and your hard work.When I saw your posts, I was well sure that you would have been an Adept atleast.But, i found out your account had been disabled.Not only this,to my utter amazement,one great mod had been banned.If they can ban one of their own members,they can ban anybody.I pity on them.

carola,plz make sure that you put your hallmark on the pages of the books you scan, so that I know that this book was scanned by you Smile

memoria,makwu etc are also some fabulous uploaders.

Good luck everybody Very Happy
I hope this submission will be the best ever.
x32
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MisterMagic Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 am

I sed to you private message.

MisterMagic

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post  PentaGram Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Can you also send me the links to these books? Thank you.

PentaGram

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Here's a link to some great books
amandachen
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  PentaGram Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

You've gave me the link to Amazon? What's your point?

PentaGram

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Anybody who wishes to get a few TOBZ exclusives for free Empty Noob here, I want to mind-sponge as much info as possible

Post  Unseen Fist Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:49 am

All Digi mobsters, please feel free to send me all free materials, especially audio and video.

All Materials are welcome as long as they:

Don't break any laws, copy write or otherwise.

Do not include any viruses, malware or spyware.

Thanks to all my new teachers and friends at Digi Mob!

Namaste'

Unseen Fist

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down