Il manoscritto Aleph, by Giuliano M. Kremmerz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Il manoscritto Aleph, by Giuliano M. Kremmerz

Post  Toltec on Wed May 11, 2011 8:35 am

Title: Il manoscritto Aleph
Author: Giuliano M. Kremmerz
Published: Agape Publishing House, Milano, unknown year
ISBN: Unknown

I would pay up to $ 100 for a digital copy of this work.

:ADMIN NOTE: This offer is overt piracy. If you are willing to pay for a work, pay the publisher. This community is designed around the concept of sharing occult information; those who require payment-to-provide are quickly discouraged and leave because of this. These are two of many reasons that offering money for a work is prohibited. :ADMIN NOTE:

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This is not a piracy community!)
Toltec

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Il manoscritto Aleph, by Giuliano M. Kremmerz

Post  amandachen on Thu May 12, 2011 4:21 pm

What's with you and money? And why not your usual 2000 Euros? You are banned from posting about money again.
amandachen
Admin

Number of posts : 291
Registration date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Fri May 13, 2011 11:22 am

Well, I would love that, but what do you suggest I should offer in exchange? Feathers of angels?
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nicky Lubu on Fri May 13, 2011 3:08 pm

not trying to be mr. butinsky here but, just ask, you don't need any offerings, i'm sure if anyone here can get it, they'll get it & share as this is a, correct me if i'm wrong, sharing community.
Nicky Lubu

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2009-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toltec on Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Nicky Lubu, you have a good point, but what can I say is that from direct experience I learned that offering something in exchange always lead me faster and quicker to the thing I need it. It is good to appreciate and believe in people's altruism, but also it is good to never underestimate their egoism.
Toltec

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri May 20, 2011 12:41 pm

Toltec, this community is for those who freely share what they have. The people here will not expect nor require anything in exchange for what they provide. If they do, they don't belong here, and will shortly leave. This is not an issue of altruism, it is merely the nature of the community itself. Please desist with the offers of monetary compensation, at least in the public forums. If you wish to offer money in PM, that is your business.

- Frater Digimob Teknikos

Admin
Frater Digimob Teknikos

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-10

View user profile http://digimob.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 on Tue May 31, 2011 4:44 am

Toltec wrote:Nicky Lubu, you have a good point, but what can I say is that from direct experience I learned that offering something in exchange always lead me faster and quicker to the thing I need it. It is good to appreciate and believe in people's altruism, but also it is good to never underestimate their egoism.

No Toltec, you are wrong !!
seems like you are accustomed to TOBZ.There, you have the ratio measure to make sure you put in what you get..

To be a neophyte you need to donate...

Sometimes you need to be in Group buys etc.

BUT DMTK is different.Here,as you can see the previous requests, most have been fulfilled without asking for anything in return.To be brutally honest,most of us get many material(ebooks etc.) totally free.So, there is no risk in "Sharing outside the community" lol.
If I cant get a free book bcuz I am not in the community, and if I take 5 min to get a free member of that community to get that material, then, LOL, the laws have been broken!! It has been shared outside the community ;D Very Happy Very Happy

Toltec,you dont need to worry about the money.Someone will soon give you what you want,though not necessarily here itself.whatever someone's gonna give it to you, he/she will reap manifolds."Sharing really is Caring"
x32

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum