Occult.Digital.Mobilization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Need help with one of my friends.,,.

4 posters

Go down

Need help with one of my friends.,,. Empty Need help with one of my friends.,,.

Post  x32 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm

hii everyone..
    i need help regarding one of my friends.
    Just like me,he is really into the occult and is highly passionate and dedicated about it..
    He has amassed huge collections of ebooks, and lots more things about many aspects of the occult.
    But the real problem is,none of it seems to work for him !!

Lets say creative visualization.
    He tells me that whatsoever he visualizes(daydreames about), the exact opposite happens,
    Sometimes this is bad,sometimes useful.
    He has now started visualizing opposite of what he wants,to get what he desired in the first place.
    But I am worried,since all that he visualizes, is going to embed deep on his subconscious tape(known as karma) and affect him in the long run..maybe next reincarnation..
    Is it something to do with parallel worlds(like whatever he thinks,goes to his self in some other parallel world; and to restore balance,nature offers him the exact opposite) ?
    or is it that something weird is going ?

He is really an eclectic person,interested in combining all sorts of magick into one.Sometimes he tells me that maybe he was in atlantis(LOL !),,,but he is really distressed since he can't do that without mastering himself.....

Any suggestions on how I can help him ?or maybe possible break such pattern ?
    x32
    x32

Number of posts : 77
    Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Need help with one of my friends.,,. Empty Re: Need help with one of my friends.,,.

Post  amandachen Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Well, it's important to start with the foundations, or shit like this will happen.

Meditation training is important. It sounds dull, but there's lots to study and work at. Dzogchen and mahamudra get quite complicated, for example, or just the vipassana jhanas--those three are pretty much complete systems of magic in their own right.

Maybe combine meditation practice with ethical training, or yoga, or devotional rites, or attitude training (lojong), or one system of divination--just something simple like that. Focus on just two or three practices.
    amandachen
    amandachen
    Admin

Number of posts : 291
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Need help with one of my friends.,,. Empty Re: Need help with one of my friends.,,.

Post  x32 Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Thats sort of a tough task,cuz we really arent in Tibetan stuffs....

that stuff seems a bit clumsy and abstruse to us...
    we prefer western traditions, and indian.

But if you really think that this might be effective against the reverse effect,,,then maybe we should give it a try..

Thanks for the reply Admin
    x32
    x32

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitewolf Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 am

October 28, 2010
    Hello, X32
    I just had to respond when I saw your posting. When you described your friend I couldn't help but feel a kind of affiliation with her/him.

In 1991 I almost died (one of many times but that was the worst) - after I recovered the doctors told me they didn't know how I survived).

At that time I made a pledge to myself and "life" to protect and try as much as possible to merge with the highest level I was able to attain. Well! ever since that time my life has been (what many might think of as) a nightmare. Whenever I thought about something positive (reinforcement, affirmations), especially if it had an ego component to it, the exact opposite would happen. Yet, if I thought the worst might happen it usually did. Regardless of where I go in the world it seems to follow me. Last year I was almost killed in Asia and nasty things still seem to happen to me.

I can only speak for myself and so what I say next is only food for thought. Ultimately, I believe all of this has taught me how to think positively, to keep a good attitude.

I have come to an (editing enabled) conclusion as to the reasons these things have happened to me, ever since I made a pledge to protect (and as much as possible merge with) life - and I had some very fiery experiences while practicing ritual during the weeks I made this pledge (as did a few wiccan friends of mine during ritual (s). At this time (and it is very much strengthened today) I felt a certainty that in order to help life on the outside, I had to begin from within. Simply because everything expressed outside of me is within me; kind of like Jung's idea of synchronicity. When a person seriously practices ritual this is only strengthened.

The other thing I have come to realize is that indeed I have been dealing with karma - even if at times it is karma that apparently belongs to people I see outside myself. This is simply another way of restating what I said in the immediate above.

What I have come to see during times of mediation is that the most important thing I can do in response to these things is to NOT respond. The result is what the Taosits call "Wu Wei", action through no action: because what is beginning to happen is that the negatively is beginning to bounce back from wherever it came from.

I have learned not to react to any personal misfortune or negative ego related incidents. Over time I have actually learned how to maintain good humor and a positive attitude regardless of what happens to me. What I have learned to do is to protect myself from the negativity around me. Over time I have become more sensitive to others (and myself) but in a stronger way – not sentimentally but with feeling. I know one thing, amandachen (admin) is right. Looking inward - meditation - is the most powerful tool I have for maintaining some kind of balance and to acheive healing (and personal power) during this life.
    Hope this helps a little.
    Cheers, Whitewolf (Paul )

Last edited by Whitewolf on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
    Whitewolf
    Whitewolf

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  x32 Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Thanks a lot Thien Paul !! Excellent advice I could have received so far !!
    I shall tell him about this,, and I hope to receive such guidance on a regular basis..

Thanks !!
    x32
    x32

Back to top Go down

Post  amandachen Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:35 pm

x32 wrote:
    Thanks for the reply Admin

Oh LOL, I'm not really an admin. I hacked the board once, that's all.
    amandachen
    amandachen
    Admin

Number of posts : 291
    Registration date : 2008-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigma Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:39 am

well then, i guess its about time someone dethroned you Rolling Eyes Very Happy
    Enigma
    Enigma

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down